The Mahatma Budh Central library is sanctum sanctorum of Starex University. The structure of the Library building has been designed by a reputed German architect. It is the seat of knowledge for the students, research scholars, all the learned faculty and other staff members.
The library is equipped with latest facilities to supplement the requirements of academics and researchers. The Central Library automates all its activities through KOHA software to provide a wide range of academic resources such as books, journals, DVD’s. It has online repository such as (DELNET, Manupatra, West Law, ELSEVIER Science Direct and National Digital Library), useful open resources namely (NISCARE, NPTL, e-gyankosh etc) and useful reading materials on Library web OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog). It is a modern library with Wi-Fi facility.
The Central Library is fully air-conditioned and is spread over 13,988 square meters of area with a sitting capacity of more than two hundred ten users. It has a sufficient number of books, dictionaries, encyclopedias on various subjects. It also subscribes to a good number of national and international journals and magazines (printed and online) covering all schools of the university. The library has separate reading areas for students, researchers and faculty members. In addition to the Central Library, the departmental libraries are also proposed to be established for all the existing schools of the University.
- The mission of the University Library is to promote the culture of learning and research amongst students.
- The vision of the University Library is to adopt an effective online digital innovative policy to encourage life-long learning and to implement the best management practices.
- Printing, scanning and photocopying services (Reprography Services) to all the students, research scholars’ faculty, and staff.
- Library Users can retrieve online information relating to all library activities.
- Arranging Online Databases through Local Area Network (LAN) to all registered users.
The Central library consists of following sections
- Journals / Periodicals Section
- Newspapers Reading Section
- Reprography Section
- Audio Video Section
- Binding Section
- Digital Library Section
- Circulation Section
- Reference Section
- User Property Section
- Technical Section
The library shall function in the following hours unless otherwise specified by the University authority/Library authority on all working days (except holidays). Monday to Sunday: 09.00 A.M to 8.00 PM.
Ms. Shalini Popli
Village: Binola, (NH-48) Delhi-Jaipur Highway,
Phone - 0124-2379990/1/2/3
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org